Alternative CO2 cartidges for SKS inflators

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Have an SKS Airchamp Pro CO2 inflator. Quite useful to get a tyre back up quick however not used it for a while because the genuine cartiridges seem quite pricey. Anyone found a good source for compatible CO2 carts?

Are you after threaded or threadless John?
I have a Genuine Innovations inflator which works with either and I bought a box of these
May not be any use to you though if your inflator only accepts threadless cartridges.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wiggle do done that are quite cheap...LifeLine, seven quid for seven. They are threaded and work with the Genuine Innovation inflator.

John - I'll swap you a bunch for Retrobike stuff... How many do you need? I think it's about time I had a thumbshifter t-shirt.

CO2 cartridges have come down in price a lot compared to the days we all used to buy them in paintball shops for 50p each because bike shops were charging for times that....

Back