Project 4: Orange Clockwork (Part 4 of 4 on page 3)

Hurry up and get it done :LOL:

As mentioned on page one this was mine originaly, i bought it off E-bay before finding this site, was mint when i got it, i suspect pro resprayed then not used/built, i swapped it with Cannondaleking for an Amp frame, did'nt bond with the Amp, soon missed the Clockwork so much i had to build another :)

forsale1.jpg

May be an old thread but worth another bump ! me and a mate both bought a new clockwork each in 1993? Still got them , mines in Purple metalic and has been used ! My mates was used about 3 times and is hanging on the wall of his garage, completly stock

Ill try and post up pics over the winter

Right, thats it! :twisted:

As soon as my p7 build is done (don't expect anything soon :LOL: ), i'm after a clockwork.

So thanks for ruining my bank balance, and most probably my marriage will be over.

Oh well.... :LOL:

Nice.

And My Prestige still not done. Its a seasonal thing, and missed the season again dues to lost parts/time.

For novely I'll put some relevent parts snapshots up here when its on its way (early 2012). :)

G'Day, yes, its the new guy bumping a thread...

Found this thread using the mighty Google because I've just got my 1994 vintage Orange Clockwork back on the road with City Jet tyres. Other than that its basically original LX groupie and all. Long story short I bought it in 1994 (I think) and rode it on and off and then situation changed, and then moved DownUnder. Could be the only Orange Clockwork in Oz?

Question: do they still sell LX parts particularly the shifters? Mine skips gears when shifting to smaller cogs. Going from the big cog on the cassette to the smallest while climbing a hill is no fun.

And another thing, mine is original paint job and is black <scratches chin>.

Seems I cannot post photos, though can prob link to a DropBox thingamy if folks would like.

Cheers!

Back