Campag Super record gruppo from 80's (or poss 70's as well)

Re: Campag Super record gruppo from 80's (or poss 70's as we

Older gear levers have the logo embossed and later levers have the logo stamped into the lever.......those are raised so older (and more sought after) :D

Shaun

Thanks Shaun! I bought them here a few months ago but can't remember who from or what I paid :oops: I was planning on getting all the parts together for a nice early 80's build (with long term plans based on l'eroica which I'd love to do one day), but since I think it will be a few years until I'm even able to contemplate doing it, and space is at a premium, I've decided to move stuff on. If I do ever get an entry to the ride then I'll sort a bike out for it as and when required! Sorry for the thread hijack :oops:

Andy

Managed to source most parts just Chainset and headset left. Anyone have 170mm ?

Still after Chainset, bb ans headset if anyone can help

Sent over pics of the Chain set last night,did you get them O.K?.
Also have bbks and headsets,do you want English or Italian thread and what length of axle ?

I didnt get any pix? ITA thread please

Strange,can you PM your e-mail again and I will re-send.May be worth checking your spam folder.
Italian headset no problem,not sure on the BB,what axle length do you need ?

headset thread is not so much of a prob but it will prob go an italian frame with ITA thread but as i understand it a both threads will fit.

Back