Colnago (Master) enthusiast, you don't want to miss this !!!

Stempie

Retro Guru
I just finished uploading pictures of all the Colnago Master frames I have sold over the years onto my Flickr account. Seeing as there are so many Colnago (Master) enthusiast on this forum and on this topic, I thought you might find it interesting to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quality_vintage_bikes/sets/72157633198472249/

I will be adding more pics of other Colnago models and more information about the frames in the coming days.

Here are a couple of teasers ;)

8633089179_6944954ea9_o.jpg

8633106555_c42d831ae7_o.jpg

8634187596_9618c466c1_o.jpg

8633080881_751d094e03_o.jpg

8634188530_36e2850d13_o.jpg

Re: Colnago (Master) enthusiast, you don't want to miss this

wow! colourful :LOL: they love their paint and decals at Colnago. Thanks for sharing, some fantastic metal.

Certainly wouldn't have wanted to miss that - thanks for sharing. I have vivid memories of a couple of bike shops in France in the very early '90s with wall to wall Colnago frames. The assortment of colours was phenomenal. I've got a Super now but a Master with an exotic paint scheme is still on the wishlist...

for years I did not go for the master because of the garish paint but I have begun to see the light largely through the bikes of RB users. In the words of country comedian Jerry Clower, "Ya done flung a cravin' upon me."

I hate being teased!!!!!!!!! :(

More pics to feed the addiction please.

Richard

You can't beat a Colnago brilliant

Back