1992 Cinder Cone- Joe Murray Steelie

Union Jack saddle is a Planet X one- they do Scottish and Welsh flags too i think. It's comfier than it looks!
Unfortunately for me the rails are a bit short and i cant push the seat back as much as i'd like- so far the favourite is the Bikehut seat. It's pretty comfy too!

First ride in the sun!! Happy days :cool:

p4pb9437739.jpg

p4pb9437731.jpg

p4pb9437726.jpg

p4pb9437721.jpg

Also did some one handed riding to get some 'onbike' viewpoints....

p4pb9437742.jpg

p4pb9437718.jpg

It's really quite difficult riding one handed and trying to hold an SLR shutter finger ready with the other hand :D

Well i had a couple of granny ring climbs to contend with in the week and the front mech just wouldn't shift it into granny- i had to get off and manually chuck the chain onto the ring :roll:

So out with the old and in with the new Hone chainset and bottom bracket.

p4pb8420422.jpg

Not ideal in terms of 'keeping it real' and period correct, but everything works beautiffuly now and they look pretty too.

Been running round on slicks recently with an 11- 25 cassette- holy cow it's fast!
I did the Thames Path from Erith to Greenwich and back in 1hr 30 mins- 45mins each way.
I couldn't walk for a few days mind..... ;)

Nice shot!

Cheers ;)
It was good to just get out- every trail for miles is muddy as hell and has been since.....oooh..... November. This one has recently been kindly 'hardpack gravelled' by the council. So for once i had a mud free 5 minutes off road! :xmas-cool:

Back