dislike

brucers

Retro Guru
In light of the Maggie's demise, who else did you dislike/hate as much as or the same as that woman (lighthearted and serious).

Mine was a referee at a Man Utd V Arsenal match at Old Trafford in the 80's. Norman Whiteside kicked David Rocastle all over the park and the ref did nothing. Rocastle eventually reacted and got send off. We ended up losing 1- 0

brucers":2gh1lwl8 said:
In light of the Maggie's demise, who else did you dislike/hate as much as or the same as that woman (lighthearted and serious).

Mine was a referee at a Man Utd V Arsenal match at Old Trafford in the 80's. Norman Whiteside kicked David Rocastle all over the park and the ref did nothing. Rocastle eventually reacted and got send off. We ended up losing 1- 0

If it's football we're talking - Billy Bremner. A nasty piece of work by all accounts, Dad having witnessed him in action at Molineux versus Wolves in the 70s; I lived in Leeds for a while, and the degree of reverence still felt in the city towards him - and indeed the rest of the Revie-era team - baffles me, given the way the squad went about its business.

David

Back