Judy XC or SL with 1 1/8" Steerer Please - FOUND!

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As per the title, I'm looking for a Judy XC or SL with 1 1/8" steerer please!

Nice working condition please. Let me know what you have

Re: Judy XC or SL with 1 1/8" Steerer Please!

Got some circa 97-98 Judy XC, Long travel. Not in greatest cosmetic condition, but full working order. Springs rather than elastomers. Bubbly paint, scratches, a little rust, and decal scrapes. Can photograph if interested. £40 posted?

Thanks, but these are probably a bit late to be honest. I much prefer the 95/96 models with the bolt on brace if possible.

I have a few options. Will need to confirm but likely to have a judy SL or xc I better condition than above. What length ahead steerer do you need? Are you looking for canti or v brace?

Hi,

I'm looking for circa 97 / 98 forks for Zaskar build. Steerer needs to be 200mm or more..

Cheers,
JT

ishaw":x3725cjn said:
I have a few options. Will need to confirm but likely to have a judy SL or xc I better condition than above. What length ahead steerer do you need? Are you looking for canti or v brace?

Thanks, I don't have a preference really to be honest, they are for a Trek 7000 that has been in my mothers garage for years. I will be selling it once I've made it complete again. It is missing brakes and forks so I'll make the brake decision when I've sourced the fork. I'm not sure on the steerer length I need, but will check tonight. Cheers

Back