Singular Swift large full bike £675! Or F&F plus Hope £330

Re: Singular Swift large full bike £675! Or F&F plus Hope £3

That's really nice, and a bargain at that price.......can't believe you still have it!

And that's a hell of a 'shark attack' story to tell the birds down the pub!

Heal quick bud......

Thanks stedlocks. It's still here! I can't quite believe it either. Never mind, its new owner will be out there somewhere. The current story I tell the kids at work is that it was a croc attack.

Yeah I was looking at sweepy bars anyway without accident, fitted Fleegles to my Day One temporarily but not tried em yet. Tempted with Marys at some point, not sure how they'd look or work on a full suss or tough HT.
How did you break it out of interest? :facepalm: :|

I'm most likely still too skint even for bits but it'd be frameset and wheels, or maybe just wheels. Need to sell some old projects! :-S :D

I did the breaks at Mabie on the Bike park jump bits near the trailhead. Got the landing to one of the doubles wrong and OtB I went. A crash we have all had a thousand times before but this time I came up with wonky arms!

I have a guy over on Singletrackworld whose considering the frame set. I'll post here how that goes. If I do sell the F&F separately then its free for all on everything else bar the mech, shifter, casette and chain.

Frame set has sold.

Still available are

Wheels and tyres
Brakes
Bars
Stem
Seatpost
Saddle
Chainset

Back