Zinn Z-Centaur – Photo update - Page 6

Re: Re:

Wold Ranger":tf2jaz51 said:
Rod_Saetan":tf2jaz51 said:
Looks like Dave Yates did a great job Gio, and the decals came out great - not long till you have her back eh?

How did they remove the dents in the tubes? Replace tubes? Fill or pull out? Just I have a rare frame with a couple of minor dings, that need sorting.
Bike is Awesome BTW Kool in the extreme. :cool: :cool:

Because of the size of them, once the frame was blasted, he was able to fill the dents with brass and then file and smooth off. Luckily they weren't large enough to need new tubes. That would have been expensive!

Send Dave a quick email with some pics and he'll be able to give you a quote. The work is exceptional and very quick.

Re: Zinn Z-Centaur – FINALLY FINISHED (PAGE 3)

Love the (almost) all Euro spec, rustwall contis look great on the black ano Campy rims and the Campy group is beautiful stuff as always. Great work!

Re: Zinn Z-Centaur – FINALLY FINISHED (PAGE 3)

A very belated update the Centaur :oops:

I managed to find the original Reynolds handlebar so had it repainted and redrew the decals and had them printed. I also managed to find (not sure how) a NOS set of Supercross Baja tyres, so popped them on.

I also took some pictures of both the Centaur and Classic together. Enjoy :D

Z14_zps20b48f8f.jpg

Z13_zps1a0e8d31.jpg

Some pictures of the Zinns together :cool:

I've been wanted to get the together for ages. The sun was out so took the opportunity :)

Z1_zpsbd9ecfe8.jpg

Z2_zpsc91c7445.jpg

Z3_zpsaf2f4e31.jpg

Z4_zps25b94e25.jpg

Z5_zps29653076.jpg

Rob Atkin":sygj9dcv said:
Yowsers they are GORGEOUS!!

I remember selling you some Conti tyres, are those the ones?

Thank you.

One of them was :) I have stored it for about two years waiting to find another. Eventually one turned up :)

Back