1990 YETI F.R.O.

Great build! I like the look of all black with the grey fork. I prefer the original XT cable hanger and not a big fan of the pink grips but those could look better after they get dirty. Thanks for sharing the build process.

stanlee":7szoj724 said:
Great build! I like the look of all black with the grey fork. I prefer the original XT cable hanger and not a big fan of the pink grips but those could look better after they get dirty. Thanks for sharing the build process.

Thanks! I should be receiving the same grips in black tomorrow morning and will change them over when I do, the pink ones don't work for me either. The Ringle MOJO will probably stay though, if I can find a matching one for the rear!

benbonty":5zk0pyod said:
stanlee":5zk0pyod said:

Thanks! I should be receiving the same grips in black tomorrow morning and will change them over when I do, the pink ones don't work for me either. The Ringle MOJO will probably stay though, if I can find a matching one for the rear!

No man should be denied a wee bit of Ringle bling
especially when he owns a classic Yeti :LOL:

benbonty":8zrb3ykn said:
stanlee":8zrb3ykn said:

It looks really great ;)
I love the black XT parts, they are for me immortal and timeless beauty. :D I would keep the purple odi gripps but would use purple mojos.

Retro Spud":1txfejn3 said:
No man should be denied a wee bit of Ringle bling
especially when he owns a classic Yeti :LOL:

My sentiments exactly! I think I'm doing a fairly good job in terms of bling avoidance so far!

Nader":31gvvv4j said:
It looks really great ;)
I love the black XT parts, they are for me immortal and timeless beauty. :D I would keep the purple odi gripps but would use purple mojos.

Thank you mate, I'm a big fan of your builds so the compliment means a lot. The black XT groupset is my favourite of all time, understated and stylish. The grips will go I think mate, they are bright pink and don't come close to matching the colour of the purple on the front mech roller or bottle bolt washers, so they look totally out of place to me. I don't think my chances of finding a pair of purple MOJOs is great either!!

There was a guy in uk selling black and purple mojo's few weeks ago,they stuck in my mind because they were pricey!

benbonty":3pxvjdp9 said:
... I don't think my chances of finding a pair of purple MOJOs is great either!!
I think so (the last couple have been sold on ebay for $150 :shock:)

Nader":3tf5lqdv said:
benbonty":3tf5lqdv said:
... I don't think my chances of finding a pair of purple MOJOs is great either!!
I think so (the last couple have been sold on ebay for $150 :shock:)

Gordon (Manitou916) had three sets of Mojo's for sale on ebay last week
I had the 3dv ones but I don't know if he sold the silver or black sets as I never saved them

Might be worth dropping him a PM

Back