Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

jango":2tijneoq said:
Who's up for the DS course in the dark?

morning fellas! Got my lights and a sensible bike in the car! No jump wheels though - sold them!

Great ride thurs night. MadCowKev doesn't need lights, he uses the force. See you next Thursday, how about some other riders joining us? Fairly gentle ride 1hr - 1 1/4hr around Chicky Chicky Chicky Chicky Chicky in the dark with me and Jango trying to keep up with MadCowKev going up the hills. Message ends: - Star Ship Enterprise

I might look a bit knackered on Thursday, off to see Rush at Wembley Tuesday & Wednesday nights.

Edit: I just got me a Kona! :D Always wanted a Kona! even though it's not retro, :D Love that dropped top tube, very similar design to Parkpre! :cool: Kona rescue plan in motion ... new front wheel bearings fitted, new BB on the way, bar & stem ordered. Such a shame for a 2 year old bike, it has not been maintained at all and the parts fitted are truly awful.

OK people, the clocks have changed and we didn't need lights last week.......so who's going to join us? :roll:

i have just realised I stay just up the road from there when I visit my office. ususaly on wednesday but sometimes on a thursday as well.

Jango and I have found some new singletrack which links two old sections together. Nearly a mile of fast continuous singletrack. :!: :D :!: Discovering more new bits every week now the evenings are light. Anyone wanting to join us is very welcome

You guys still going out on a Thursday?

Just come out of hibernation so really unfit but only 20 minutes up the road!

And the Cannondale is finally rebuilt.

Might not make this week as I have to get the first flight up to Prestwick on Friday Morning (Commissairing the NPS at Drumlanrig Castle for the UCI).

Hey MadCow

We're still riding most weeks, not sure any of us are making it this week but next week you're more than welcome!

jango":3o2o9jta said:
Hey MadCow

We're still riding most weeks, not sure any of us are making it this week but next week you're more than welcome!

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'll be there on my own tonight then.... :LOL: :LOL:

Back