Dagger FS 1996 Lamborghini Stylie All Done P3 & 5 Finished..

Re: Dagger FS 1996 Lamborghini Stylie All Done P3 & 5 Finish

:D

Attachments

• daggerlabobro 018.JPG
    daggerlabobro 018.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 472
  • daggerlabobro 011.JPG
    daggerlabobro 011.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 471
  • daggerwgraftonbits 002.JPG
    daggerwgraftonbits 002.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 471
  • 00000t 003.JPG
    00000t 003.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 471

Love it, it's so original

T

:LOL: true i was on the look out for some pepper pot lambo alloys, but no look there so gave up :LOL: :cool:

racer x":6vy2d8oq said:
:LOL: true i was on the look out for some pepper pot lambo alloys, but no look there so gave up :LOL: :cool:

Sorry did that sound sarcastic? I didn't mean to, I really think its a fantastic build!

:D thx mate turned out really nice in the end it gets some looks :cool:

hi mate,
could you give some info (what they're called and where to get) on the press fit bottle cage mounts please?
am in the process of building a PACE RC300, and all the bottle bolts are spinning in the tubes!
i will need to get inventive on removal, but if i don't have to save the bolt mounts as they are obviously replaceable, it would make life so much easier! how are they fitted? do you need a special tool?
it's the little touches that make all the difference!
lovely build btw, i like it, the paintjob is awesome! :D

there awesome mate i have some in red for you , the green paint really stands out i the sun it changes so many differnt colours :D

That looks so cool! I almost bought that frame, but you beat me to it. Good thing, because I never would've been able to make it look as nice as you have.

That just looks so right, love it... :cool:

Glad you went with the green fork brace, and really like the clear boots on the Judy...

...it's late and I have to get up early so I'll just ask; what's the gizmo for the rear mech? Really like the look of that too what ever it is! :D

We_are_Stevo":dn5n8ivj said:
what's the gizmo for the rear mech? Really like the look of that too what ever it is! :D

A tensioner. It's really just an extra spring to put more tension on the chain. Ideal for minimizing chain slap during off-roading ... or for when your mech's springs are worn.

Back