Poplock

fitted it earlier and luck was on my side- the pull is exactly enough to lock out the fork, no more no less. I don't particularly like the messy handlebar but it does makes a big difference climbing as the fork did bob a good deal. Nice to have a wee bit of retro hanging on the modern too.

Gaz

Just seen this post whilst searching for info on Toras. I've just received a set of Toras from Fleabay that I have now identified as 2011 model 301 Turnkey Solo Airs. I'm interested in how you have achieved this feat of engineering excellence and was wondering if I could do te same with mine. :D

How did you attach the cable to the TK and did you have to change any of the internals? Any pics?

(BTW they are for my Dale V)

Rhys

Really simple, an old thumbie and cable, you loosen the grub screw on the forks thread the cable in and tighten, you just need to make sure that you have the tension right so that you dont go to far when you push the thumbie right round, will do some pics if you want mate?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back