Singular Swift large full bike £675! Or F&F plus Hope £330

mattbibbings

Dirt Disciple
Last year I smashed both my wrists so unfortunately my much loved Swift is too rigid for me now and needs a new home. I really regret having to sell this bike as I love it. But I have to look after my wrists so all my MTBing will have to be full suss only from now on.

Here is the spec:

Singular swift
Size: Large (I am 6 foot with 32 inside leg and this fits me spot on as in the pics)
EBB: I have always kept this well maintained and it is has always performed flawlessly
Hope headset: silver, cups fitted by LBS
Hope stainless BB: silver. Frame faced by LBS prior to fitting
Hope seatclamp, silver
Hope head doctor, choice of silver or black top caps
Superstar 29r wheel set, white rims, black Tech Evo hubs (replaceable cartridge bearings)
SLX crankset 32t
Superstar chain guide
SRAM x7 rear mech
SRAM x7 rear trigger shifter
SRAM 10spd 12/36 cassette
Sram chain
Formula rx brakes 160mm rotors
Tifosi carbon fibre seatpost
Charge spoon saddle
On one CNC 75mm stem
Nuke proof warhead bars 750mm
Conti mtn king 2.4 tires
26.5lbs minus pedals

Other details.
The frame and fork are in great condition. The bike was assembled by me from scratch and I have always stored the bike indoors. The only minor scratch is around the rear mech drop out. If it bugs you I'm sure singular Sam can provide touch up paint.

The bike rides really sweetly in this set up. The wide bars help you to take advantage of the stability and traction these frames are becoming famous for. Edit: new scales purchased. Weight is approx 26.5lbs. Sorry for any confusion.

I'm looking for £675 for this really great bike, or £330 for frame, fork, Hope headset and Hope BB. It's worth every penny but ill consider sensible offers. I'm in otley, west yorkshire. Collection is preferred. If delivery is needed then let's discuss it. Cash preferred
Pics here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbibbings/8605426983/

Re: Singular Swift, large, full bike, Sram 1x10, now £675!

Sweet bike. If you had put this up a month ago.........

GLWTS. :cool:

That's really nice, I expect there's nothing you're looking for in part ex?! Argh!

Afraid not! I need the cash for pimping my Five! So I'd part ex it quite happily for a 1x10 drive train, slx m675 brakes and a reverb!

Yeah fair enough. Damn none of that in stock! Good luck with the sale, if I come ino any sudden money or parts... :)

Eek just looking at bike I came across the broken bones, eek you poor thing, that look horrific! Will you not be strong enough in time to ride rigid or hard tail?

If only it was a medium! Love these bikes, know a few lads with these.

reanimation":1gwghxn1 said:
Eek just looking at bike I came across the broken bones, eek you poor thing, that look horrific! Will you not be strong enough in time to ride rigid or hard tail?

I'll be better in time. Damn sight better than I was a year ago! I do need funny shaped bars now though - currently experimenting with Mary's and salsa bend 2 (23deg). My right wrist is fused and rests at a funny angle now.

@theredchilli - if you can make it you are welcomes to test ride a large to see if it could work for you?

mattbibbings":f3h6gde3 said:
@theredchilli - if you can make it you are welcomes to test ride a large to see if it could work for you?

Thanks or the offer, but large is too big for me.

I'm willing to consider splitting this bike so if you are interested in the frame and fork or anything other than the drive train, get in touch.

Latest posts

Back