Oh baws! Manitou 4 wanted

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Well, the eBay bought Manitous arrived and I've had a good look at them and doubt they're worth restoring, bugger! So I'm now on the look out for a Manitou 4 fork with an unthreaded 1 1/8 steerer in good nick, not bothered about the elastomers and what not as I'll be getting new ones. Just as long as all the main bits are there and that it's in a good condition.

Thank you.

Gonna strip them down and have a good look, one of the top caps is twisted and will need replacing......I'll have a good look at it next week.

HEY! I have one on the way next week on a complete bike. I'm told that it just bottoms out....not sure about the cosmetics. It's coming on a 20" frame, threadless steerer should be fairly long. will let u know.

klasse":p05h1ktb said:
HEY! I have one on the way next week on a complete bike. I'm told that it just bottoms out....not sure about the cosmetics. It's coming on a 20" frame, threadless steerer should be fairly long. will let u know.

Danke Schoen.

There's a set on eBay that I saw today, has fairly new elastomers and looks to be in ok shape.

Back