Sirius TT bike, Campag Record/Chorus choice of wheels

Gunscrossed

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Testing the water really, thinking of selling my Sirius TT bike.
403736109.jpg

Will come with a Selle Italia Signo saddle unless you want to pay extra for the Carbon/Titanium Flite.

With the Spinergy Rev X Carbon wheels = £575. (There is slight damage to the rear wheel)

I have other cheaper wheel sets here if prefered.

May also be interested in selling without wheels but don't really have any enthusiasm for breaking it into components as yet, although I'd probably get more if I did.

From memory it's about a 56cm I think but I will confirm in the morning with the full spec. if there's interest.

Hi mate, love the look of this!

I'm completely new to TT bikes, but have stupidly signed up to a few Tris over the next year...I have a few questions...

What is the sizing like? Any good for somebody 6'?
What other wheel sets do you have available? How would this affect cost?
Where are you located?
Is it damn uncomfortable to ride? :LOL:

I'll be honest, I wouldn't be able to buy till the end of this month, but if it's still around then, I'd possibly be interested.

Rich

keepitmencap":d5z2oitx said:
Hi mate, love the look of this!

I'm completely new to TT bikes, but have stupidly signed up to a few Tris over the next year...I have a few questions...

What is the sizing like? Any good for somebody 6'?
What other wheel sets do you have available? How would this affect cost?
Where are you located?
Is it damn uncomfortable to ride? :LOL:

I'll be honest, I wouldn't be able to buy till the end of this month, but if it's still around then, I'd possibly be interested.

Rich

Hi,
I'll measure it tomorrow but it should fit OK (I'm 180cm)
I have these, viewtopic.php?f=22&t=250970 but also some cheaper ones, anything other than the Spinergy reduce the price.
I live in North Essex but work in London (SE1)
It's actually not that uncomfortable but I guess it depends what you're used to!

Hi, What length cranks are on it and what wheel alternatives do you have? Also are the brake levers ergo shift? Can't makre out from the photos.

Cheers

The cranks are 172.5mm.
Wheel options are as above, Carbon Spinergy, Campagnolo Scirocco or a 'beater' set consisting of Alesa rims and Campag hubs (with a 7 speed Shimano block) The last set I'm basically including free with the bike at £400 so you can ride it home.
The brake levers are not Ergo as it has shifters at the end of the Tri bars, they are indexed though.
406309252.jpg

406309254.jpg

406309255.jpg

406309257.jpg

406309260.jpg

406309264.jpg

406309269.jpg

Back