Shimano SLX disc brake m666/m665 with rotor/fork mount

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
absolutley mint, bought from CRC around xmas for £50(ish)

used a couple of times since it arrived but I want a black one now as this doesnt go with my current bike...

I'd be up for swaps/PX also if the right one came up... something similar (hope/raceface etc) same size please!

this one is 50mm CtoC, 1 1/8th and 31.8 bar clamp

time for the picture overload! :p

Picture005-10_zps7fb3fbce.jpg

Picture004-12_zpscc2b93ac.jpg

Picture003-13_zpsda6980b8.jpg

Picture002-12_zps60a8a39d.jpg

Picture001-13_zps6ae7abf3.jpg

£35 posted PP gift please :cool:

second up is my fairly new on-one inbred 29er frame, it has literally done one proper ride (in mud/xc etc) very good condition and only about a month old, 29ers just don't really do it for me, a few very small chips from it being indoors with other bikes leant up against it. I paid £200 for this, I'll let it go for £150 posted

image_zps1f847d84.jpg

image_zpsb2650bc3.jpg

image_zpsadd4265c.jpg

image_zps83e69635.jpg

next up is a nice set of kona project 2 29er forks, disc or v brake, 1 1/8 and 195 mm steerer, axle to crown is about 460mm

£45 posted

image_zps11e85de1.jpg

FSA orbit MX, headset, hardly been used - mint condition, £17 posted

image_zps5fc509ff.jpg

Azonic World force risers, 31.8, 760mm wide, fitted to a half built bike but never ridden, £28 posted

image_zpsbd60fb54.jpg

image_zpsa907521c.jpg

sun ringle 29er wheels, bought the same time as the on-one frame, mint, seen the same amount of use, the tyres even smell new still! the rims are sun ringle equalizer and the hubs are novatech sealed cartridge bearings, they come complete with
continental race king 2.2 tyres and tubes - good to go, I paid £250 literally a month or so ago - £190 for the lot posted

image_zps623712db.jpg

image_zps0a7eb6b7.jpg

image_zpscce20498.jpg

image_zps79f2baeb.jpg

image_zps5af79d54.jpg

DMR Chieftan crank, I bought this second hand for my cruiser project, however that was sold but I kept the crank, nice bombproof bit of kit!

£40 posted

image_zpsc5c2e9c4.jpg

Brand new Shimano Deore rear disc brake with 203mm superstar rotor and the correct frame mount (for an IS frame) bought this about 2 weeks ago for the on-one but never fitted it, as the frame is going this has to aswell! also there is an SLX used front disc brake again with a superstar rotor and the correct mounting bracket for IS forks, the hoses are 160mm rear, 850mm front, £50 each posted or the pair for £95

image_zpsd75995fd.jpg

image_zps26107040.jpg

next up is a DMR sidekick frame with BMX BB shell and crank, just need rid of this now, £60 posted

image_zps5a82b9a2.jpg

image_zps29ee27a7.jpg

also have a Flow Moe jump frame, its been rawed and lacquered, the headset pictured is not included in the sale however there is a DMR seat clamp (not pictured) - £60 posted

image_zps73e54c1a.jpg

image_zpsc012b972.jpg

image_zpsb6559711.jpg

open to SENSIBLE offers, all this stuff is going on ebay later on tonight for a 5 day auction - all starting at 99p to end Sunday evening, please drop me a PM if you want any of the stuff, if anyone wants more than one item then I will combine postage so things work out cheaper!

Cheers :cool:

UPDATE! - All items now sold apart from the SLX front brake, £50 posted, any takers?

Re: NUKEPROOF warhead DH/FR stem, 50mm MINT! £35 posted!

Labman":3ig3sokz said:
sorry but you cannot ask for gifts

Gifts? Pp (paypal) gift is a payment option - avoiding PayPal fees.

While its not strictly true, (as in its not deemed 'illegal' by paypal) it goes against their policies and they will offer no protection. I asked them the other day. The kind of just beat around the bush.

cyfa2809":5c90qa7y said:
While its not strictly true, (as in its not deemed 'illegal' by paypal) it goes against their policies and they will offer no protection. I asked them the other day. The kind of just beat around the bush.

Yeah you're right, it's more of a payment when you trust someone :)

Most selling on here is done via PP Gift - what's the problem?

Re: nukeproof/on-one/29er wheels/kona/DMR/shimano disc brake

All sold now apart from Flow frame and Kona P2 29er forks....

Open to offers - ideally £60 for the frame, £45 for the forks!

Re: Kona P2 29er forks, Flow Moe Jump/4X frame

interested in forks - need to check steerer length required for my frame (will check in the next hour and le tyou know) :)

Back