Clearout, frames added 14/4/2013 (+Free Frame)

Re: Clearout, more added 3/4/2013

Ooo, could I dib the City Jets and/or Slickers too please for a friend while I check her wheel size? One or t'other pair should suit I hope!

Thanks!

hi ya i will have the city jets if it is a pair and if peter is not having them

Charlieboy28":o36cq87n said:
hi ya i will have the city jets if it is a pair and if peter is not having them

Happily that's a set each then so they can both come to me and save on postage - I'll see the Boy next weekend :)

Sending a PM now...

corsarob":3cde92po said:
hi,can i take the city jet,complete with dust,pm me your email.ta :LOL:

Shoooooot, just seen this sorry Rob! :oops:

Do you still want them...?

PMs sent out...

The Specialized bars have a normal sweep and a "medium" rise - I'll measure and take better photos tonight.

ElPedro & Charlieboy, don't panic - I have more semislick/touring tyres in the mancave. I'll PM you both with the details when I find them.

Cool beans :cool:
My friend just needs something sturdy for a heavyweight, almost Dutch style, commuter, 700x35c ish. All on road, but truly shocking roads!

Thanks very much! :D

Re: Clearout, yet more added... 5/4/2013

There's another picture of the Specialized bars on my Flickr page & they're 670mm wide, the stem is 120mm.

elPedro - there's a pair of very nice Michelin Pilot Sport + Continental tubes here, if you're interested. (700x35)

Thanks for everyone's interest!

Just had a Google and they seem a little chunkier than I was imagining...

pilot_sport.jpg

:LOL:

They're the ones with the reflective strip and puncture proof belt aren't they? They'd be absolutely perfect! Probably not the best way to start a haggle that is it? :facepalm: :LOL:

What condition are they in and what would you like for them please; remembering that they're for a lovely young artist lady who's just had her first baby and you'll be helping to keep her safe on the mean streets of Manchester...

[/despicable heartstrings tugging]
;) :LOL:

P1030720 by asramage, on Flickr

I reckon £18 posted would be a fair price for both of us. I used the tyres for a weekend of touring on my 29er on the west coast last year. Let me know what you think.

For everyone else, having just seen the Royal Mail's new rates for parcels :shock: , I have booked a courier to pick up on Monday and deliver by Wednesday.

Hopefully I'll get the rest of the forks, frames and transmission bits later today.

Happy as Larry with that, they're perfect and I'll be a popular boy, cheers! :D

Now for Charlieboy and his 26incher, whatchoo lookin' at 'boy?

Back