'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

Please PM me your numbers and amendments peeps (if you haven't already done so...)

I keep track of and do all the updates by surfing my inbox - I do not have time to backtrack through this thread :)

Thank you VideoJetMan for telling me this was going to crap ;)

Popped into my lbs (for an inner cable for the Cougar roadbike) where my f8 currently resides, when I was stood at the counter I could see into the back workwroom - hanging up was the owner's f6 with my f8 next to it. Looked like a proper bike shop from bitd.

Pace RC0471 frame

Hi

Can you tell me if I own a RC100 F2 or an RC200 F1,F2 ..?

Cheers

Daryl Geary
Owned from new brought from a bike shop in Tooley Street London SE1. I think in 1991.

Re: Pace RC0471 frame

Daryl":fahqy27h said:
Hi

Can you tell me if I own a RC100 F2 or an RC200 F1,F2 ..?

Cheers

Daryl Geary
Owned from new brought from a bike shop in Tooley Street London SE1. I think in 1991.

The rc100 didn't have any f revisions as such. So it is a 200

Your serial number looks to place it as an RC200 F2, although things are not set in stone in the list, yours does seem to post date numerically at least, a number of other F2's.

Radar":2ysbrv8e said:
Popped into my lbs (for an inner cable for the Cougar roadbike) where my f8 currently resides, when I was stood at the counter I could see into the back workwroom - hanging up was the owner's f6 with my f8 next to it. Looked like a proper bike shop from bitd.

Ha ha! that would be mine, it's an F5 actually :p I've finally started posting and have pm'd neilll with my frame number (full build thread comming soon).

Always a pleasure to have another Pace in the workshop , especially one as nice as yours Mike. :D

Great to see this thread still being used :) can't be many more RC100's out there that we don't know about, thanks everyone for sharing :)

Re:

Rich":366ojdps said:
Great to see this thread still being used :) can't be many more RC100's out there that we don't know about, thanks everyone for sharing :)

Is the database/spreadsheet on P1 still being updated :?: I know Neilll doesn't frequent much any more, but my update PM to him is still in my outbox from August 2012 :LOL:

Yeah, looks like this thread is going a little redundant, I'll PM
Neill :)

Back