Retro Bass anyone?

Feedback
View
Retro Aria bass guitar up for grabs. Collection only at this stage from Milton Keynes (or can perhaps deliver to somewhere reasonably close by)

Price is £170 o.n.o

Aria Pro II IB-STD

Pretty rare retro 4 string bass from ~1989. Very good condition for age, a nick on the bottom and a hairline crack (both pictured) are the only significant blemishes . Contoured body finished in a lovely pearlescent white. Has a phenolic fingerboard, Aria CJ-3 single coil pickups and recently fitted with Ernie Ball Slinky strings. Comes with stand and original strap

photo1_zpsf3fcd68d.jpg

photo2_zpsc29474da.jpg

photo4_zps938f66ca.jpg

photo3_zps76de3e83.jpg

That is nice and I remember wanting one of the in the early 90's, I went for a collection bass instead, I haven't played for year but picked up a ukulele last week and really like playing again.

i remember billy gould from faith no more endorsing these. i never had one but tried a few. felt really nice....but i went for a ibanez soundgear bitd.
if i had spare cash, i would snap this up. but the mrs would kill me. she just doesn't understand why i need 9 guitars!! :LOL:
this one looks in really good nick too :cry:

Wow that's nice.

I have an SB600 that I have had from new. I used it for a few years before going to an Ibanez fretless.

The fretless is long gone, but occasionally the Aria comes out for a rattle'n'buzz...

Back