The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
matthew71":oyeaougj said:
am afraid the problem with this is that collection will be hundred,s of miles away,which is not pleasing thought of having to drive for hour,s to collect a heap of crap

Have a look at Gumtree.

Obviously dodgy bikes aside, there are certain areas where stuff seems cheap. Down my way it all appears to be in Dorset, no idea why.

NeilM":3fsu6r75 said:
matthew71":3fsu6r75 said:
am afraid the problem with this is that collection will be hundred,s of miles away,which is not pleasing thought of having to drive for hour,s to collect a heap of crap

Have a look at Gumtree.

Obviously dodgy bikes aside, there are certain areas where stuff seems cheap. Down my way it all appears to be in Dorset, no idea why.

thought it was ebay bikes only.and dorset = bournmouth= pensioner,s=hip replacements a plenty

Can I commit if I find a bike that you lot don't??

How do you verify?...........not that I've seen something you understand :facepalm:

And what about tyres/tubes and fettling?

The History Man":2e1iy3s4 said:
Can I commit if I find a bike that you lot don't??

How do you verify?...........not that I've seen something you understand :facepalm:

And what about tyres/tubes and fettling?

Your now officially committed :LOL: :LOL:

Its all fun just but the biggest heap of rubbish you can find and bring it along :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have my beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! £25.00 cash on collection! Off to collect in a minute. About an hour from me...............

Can you guess what it is yet?????? (still listed on ebay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back