Large Cotic Soul

Drapoon

Kona Fan
Unfortunately the time has come to sell/split my Cotic Soul - I have done approximately 500 miles since building it 4 years ago!

Since the photos I've switched to 3x10 setup but I think I've only doen circa 20 miles since :facepalm:

Lovely bike but need funds for a new road bike - spend more time on the dark side nowadays :oops:

I'm in Northants NN10

I would take £1000 to take it away as a complete bike, here's a break down of the components and folk can dib but I'll let it run for a few days & see if anybody wants the full bike.

Size: Large, original mk1 frame which has been powdercoated orange and had custom Gil_m details applied. Worth noting this frame had a driveside chainstay repair 6 years ago @Cotic but you would not know - just want to be completely honest, comes complete with seatpost clamp and front mech which I think is XT - £250
Fork Brand & Model: Rockshox Sid Race 100mm - £250
Brakeset: Avid Juicy 7's with 160mm Hope Rotors - £70
Shift Levers: Shimano xtr - spotless - £100
Front Derailleur: can go with the frame
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT - again spotless - £45
Crankset: Shimano XT with Deore rings & xtr BB - £65
Seatpost: Silver Thomson (the long one) - £50
Handlebar: Easton EA50 (25.4mm) - £20
Handlebar Stem: Silver Thomson 100mm - £45
Grips: Brown Spank lock-ons -£10
x-lite disco Bb's - £8
Headset: Brown Chris King - £50, one small graze on one of the cups but otherwise mint
Silver Hope qr set - £18

Wheels
Hubs: Hope pro 3's straight pull 28 spoke
Rims: Stans flow no tubes
These are the mega swanky rims with the 3 bolt rotors - £250
Tyres Kenda nevegals - Kevlar bead plenty of tread - £25

main.php

main.php

main.php

Pretty darn long - the cotic soul has a long headtube so got be 200mm plus but will check for sure when I pop round to the garage

Hi, I'm very interested in this bike but have to go and do a shift.
Can I get dibs on the whole bike please and confirm a couple of things tomorrow, if that's ok with you?

Hi longers
yes and yes chap give me a shout tomorrow. can pm u my number if you like.

Thanks

martin

Back