Northern Clan, rides and chat.

I'm really tight for time at the mo but am organising a Bike Week event in Huntly in June. Anyone interested in coming with friends/family etc or wanting to volunteer to help out please do.

(Aberdeenshire)

Hello Northern Clan boys, whats happening up there, there is a few of you lot now yet nothing seems to happen. You can organise runs without us central belters influence you know. Get that old riding kit out on them thar mountains then give an aftermath thread to get us southerners jealous ;)

Good point boss we're not that great, well short notice I know but if anyone is near or wants to visit Huntly, Aberdeenshire on Sat 15th there will be lots going on, you could have an area on the park for folk to admire the retro bikes, I'm organising so might find it tough to dedicate much time but probably could give the FSR a clean up just before, you could also do a retro ride from the town too.

Lots more info on here www.huntlybikeweek.com and find us on FB and Twitter too.

Once that's over I'll be up for a retro ride somewhere around the Grampians/Highlands.

dyna-ti":33ltyj92 said:
Is there any pics from the northern clan ?
you guys really have the scenery up there :D

They're quiet, gruff men who like to keep themsel's tae themsel's laddie, but all that may change soon :shock:

I dinna dance either :shock:

I'll be in Aberdeenshire from early November, location yet unspecified :|

Two things will come with me initially.

1. Bike
2. Stereo
3. Maps/Boots/Hillgear etc (still got most of the Gorms to do plus a cycle ascent of Mt Keen) :D

:xmas-big-grin:

....yes I know ....................................

PLUS - identity crisis - dunno if I'm a Northerner or (may the Lord have mercy on my soul) an Eastcoaster, ken :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back