what class are you?

I am disgusted the BBC are wasting our license fee with this rubbish. The whole concept is anachronistic.

Does that make me the disgruntled class?

highlandsflyer":t6gyouj8 said:
I am disgusted the BBC are wasting our license fee with this rubbish. The whole concept is anachronistic.

Does that make me the disgruntled class?
I agree. They should spend money on reporting the news, not on making it up.

Chopper1192":3k75wcz1 said:
Hell, I once owned a Vauxhall Cavalier and it as a CD model no less. Proof if ever it were needed that I'm next in line for the throne.
Really?

burberrychav.jpg

Me though, I am "Emergent service workers" apparently. What the hell does that even mean?!

Do you own or rent a property?
Value of all property owned/mortgaged by you/spouse/significant other
Own / Rent

There is quite a difference between somebody who 'owns' their property and somebody who 'rents of a bank, sorry a mortgage' which is more like 'renting', than owning.

One of these the house is yours to keep, the other you rent the house with ownership of part of it, unless you don't pay your rent. They cannot put a properly value on it if they don't know how much you own of it ?
also without a location, the house value has little meaning and neither does the wage value.
Stupid simplified things.
I've changed one thing here and there and I've been in 3 different categories.

Like Actual income, or Income + WTC/CTC/DLA etc... this last one takes our family up the poshness scale :LOL:

Technical middle class, average age 52, whoops I'm 29. only 6% of the population eh, that's a pretty small chunk.

I work... therefore Working Class, irrespective of my earnings, hobbies, pastimes, interests, or how often I go to the fecking pictures!
Only the idle rich are not working class, and they should be devided into 2 groups... Historic Inheritance Class and Tasteless Modern Inheritance Class

A pointless excericse in time and money wasting

Whatleymeister":3npg6p6e said:
Chopper1192":3npg6p6e said:
Hell, I once owned a Vauxhall Cavalier and it as a CD model no less. Proof if ever it were needed that I'm next in line for the throne.
Really?

burberrychav.jpg

Me though, I am "Emergent service workers" apparently. What the hell does that even mean?!
That my old car! What have they done to poor old Norman?!

Back