House move parts crate clearout!

NakedGav

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Right, the house move is back on so I'm making a concerted effort to clear out the parts crates.
All prices are for paypal gift/bank transfer and include UK postage. I'm happy to post abroad but this may be subject to extra cost.
All pictures can be seen HERE but feel free to shout if you want more.

Cantilever brake package

-Unbranded shimano copies. 1 full set (4) with blue pads, one near complete set and some parts - £20.00

£12 Parts

-Shimano 500lx chainset, 24/36/46 original rings. Stuck pedal body in the drive side and I can't be sure the non-drive side is a matching arm although it does look exactly the same. 175mm

£10 Parts

-Controltech stem, 1 1/8 x 135, in good condition but without bung, bolt or quill
-Flite saddle (2002) ready for re-covering as it's had the old leather removed, it's showing some mould spots on the foam and glue to base where it was previously re-covered.
-BRM501/BRM454 brakes from 91 Lava dome I believe. Brakes, springs & straddles no bolts
-Dura Ace 7700 downtube cable adjusters, unused

£8 Parts

-Kalloy 26.4 (I think that's what it says) x 300mm Seatpost, insertion marks, single bolt clamp. Sold
-Pro (shimano) expander for carbon forks with carbon top cap. Unused but with non original external grip segments (if that makes sense). Still with £17.99 price tag. Sold
-Ultegra 6600 10 speed external bb bearings, english thread, 1 cross seasons use.
-Red unbranded SPD pedals, smooth bearings.

£6 Parts

-Kore brake pads, post mounting, unused.
-Shimano BLMT63 canti brake levers in used condition.

£5 Parts

-1 1/8 - 1" stem shim, silver.
-Cateye mity 2 mount/sensor.
-Downtube cable adjusters silver metal.
-Downtube cable adjusters (5 adjusters)
-Univega concept usa bar ends, bronze-ish with wear marks
-Kona Impact headset parts, most bits apart from bearings, in used condition, 1 1/8.
-Avenir toe clips and matching straps, corrosion on strap buckles.
-Shimano 500lx front mech, some corrosion to plate.
-Camelbak original 2l outer.
-Suntour front hub, 32 hole, non matching skewer.
-STX Front hub, HB-MC32, 36 hole, rough bearings and 1 scuffed flange.
-Maillard front hub, 36hole, black with skewer.
-I Beam stem, 1 1/8 x 135, no cap, quill or bolt.
-M567 Black LX rear mech, corrosion on plate, tension bolt stiff/stuck .
-Suntour xpress 7 spped shifters, working order unknown.
-Threaded CO2 cartridges (x:cool:.
-Brake Brace & long bolts, black, paint crazing.
-Shimano compact 22 ring, barely used if at all.
-Ritchey SPD cleats, unused but with odd insole plates. Sold

£3 Parts

-Shimano "A" straddle
-Seat clamp M Part black 31.8
-Seat clamp Black with silver infill 34.9
-Seat clamp Silver 31.8
-130bcd, 42t ring
-94bcd 42t ring, barely used

The following items are all too heavy/oversized/worthless to sell individually due to postage costs but if you want any of them when purchasing other bits then just shout up and I'll throw them in (subject to possible postage increase)

-Madison black plastic bottle cages (x2).
-Vetta comfort flex saddle, not great condition with some rips.
-Tioga hot tips, blue. Taken
-Purple faded qr seat bolt with corrosion. Taken
-Shimano Deore XT headset bottom cup, not sure of size.
-FSA Conix headset expander and top cap, unused in original packet with original price label of £4.99. Taken
-Ritchey logic headset cups, 1 1/8. Taken
-94bcd 42t Sugino ring, used.
-94 bcd 32t Sugino ring, used.
-Campag 8 speed 28 tooth sprocket.

Your link to the pics doesn't seem to work. I just get a Picasa "Sorry, that page was not found." message.

FluffyChicken":llhn461t said:
Working for me.

Wasn't before but is now (for me at least) so 'fixed' does indeed seem to be the correct word! :D

Can I have the Ritchey cleats as well please? And if you still have that purple seat QR at the Mynd I might offer you a really mean amount for it... ;)

Back