STOP MOANING ABOUT THE WEATHER! Visit the sun in Wales!

PACERC250T

Retro Guru
Why is everyone moaning about the weather?

Here in Pembrokeshire it's been sunny for days and no snow whatsoever!

And here's the proof, a photo taken of my PACE on it's first ride after the build finished taken today! :D

Attachments

• PACE RC250t XC.jpg
    PACE RC250t XC.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 333
minor_LEGEND":2c81txr6 said:
Nice! I'm not a million miles awy but been finding it too darn cold (as opposed to wet)

Hey I know the Quantocks well! I lived in and around West for most of my life and rode there most Saturdays in the 90s. I also rode the Mendips on my way home from work plus Exmoor or the Forest of Dean for a change - good riding country ;)

MADJEZ":3hl2egj2 said:
You need to wait until mid-summer for the real Arctic weather to kick in in Wales :LOL:

I'll not disagree with that! However, other than last year (a year to forget for sure...) we usually miss the really bad weather, as we get some of the warmer water and air that travels across from the other side of the pond. The rain usually stays in the clouds until it hits the bigger hills and mountains and drops it over there, leaving us warm but dry - except, of course, 2012 which is when we got the lot... :roll:

MADJEZ":z5hcogna said:
I went to a summer camp as a kid in August...
Someone died it was that cold !

Ha! Ha! You should have come in the spring or autumn then! :LOL:

This was taken this Easter...

Attachments

• Newgale April 2013.jpg
    Newgale April 2013.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 259
This was in the summer, a couple of years ago. On top of the Preselis.
I visit friends in Pembrokeshire a coupe of times a year and usually take a bike. I could do with some route suggestions.

Attachments

• Preseli.jpg
    Preseli.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 238
rc200ti":2ef0dutd said:
This was in the summer, a couple of years ago. On top of the Preselis.
I visit friends in Pembrokeshire a coupe of times a year and usually take a bike. I could do with some route suggestions.

Sure! Any time you're heading this way, drop me a mail and I'll sort some out for you. PM me and I can also give you my mobile number and e-mail. I work in the College so have most of the summer off, so if you need a riding partner, I'm up for it.

Where are you based when you're in Pembrokeshire?

Back