Intense M1

Dude its got so much adjustment to play with, I've not set it up yet... It's on the highest bb and shock setting so the head angles really steep it needs slackening right off but that'll only take a few minutes!

Looking good Kev...that head angle definitely needs sorting out!

Decals look good...I'm trying to get Slik to give me a quote for the SX Trail (if I keep it), but I haven't had own back despite loads of emails.

Valve bouncer, he's got a pic of it on his PC and says he's not turned it off in the last week. Keeps sending me pictures of the mountains behind his house, the slopes are still open to Skiers so he says but I really want to take it out to him and test it!

I need to have a play with the setup, there's more than just the shock mount options!

Kevhl":15wuywvw said:
Valve bouncer, he's got a pic of it on his PC and says he's not turned it off in the last week. Keeps sending me pictures of the mountains behind his house, the slopes are still open to Skiers so he says but I really want to take it out to him and test it!

I need to have a play with the setup, there's more than just the shock mount options!
Kev, enter it in the '98+ BoTM competition. It'd get my vote just for the forks alone!

thats sweet, just sorted my 98 M1 out, the rear brake adaptor took some finding but its on and working. there so plush on the bumpy stuff, fitted mine for XC with a smaller chainset, seems to work ok.

cheers drew

Latest posts

Back