Worried about posting but...

my wife just commented on the dispatches program on soon. she said that in all the time she had dealt with the uk immigration service she has never spoken to anyone who is English.
a bit like letting the inmates run the asylum

Not one for emoticons but this whole thread makes me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

highlandsflyer":u9z62n1j said:
Not one for emoticons but this whole thread makes me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

+1

highlandsflyer":tpy4mrpd said:

this whole country makes me go :facepalm: :D

Koupe":45fggx0t said:
Meh, think I'm gonna need a bigger shovel.

Also, I couldn't give a toss :LOL: I've settled halfway between antisocial and xenophobic, and can't really be bothered moving any more.
I was going to ask if you had met the majority of the british population in order to quantify your generalisation but then when you put this I realised that this is where I am also, Love it :D

sat on the fence with this one, seen both sides of the story, some good, some bad. integration is a good thing but we could learn from history to amend any future fails.

what does make me laugh though is some of my ...acquaintances are dead against the influx of foreign workers but love the football teams....full of good great british names there lol

Back