DMR dis-PLAY

Great, that should look neat, seems wrong to throw money at it but they are a really good quality frame and forks and as cute as a puppy, so wrong not to!!
My BMX build up I want done at summer, and thats silly enough as it is but you've defo whet my appetite again! looking forward to seeing these alll crawl out of the woodwork, we should defo have a properly organised national meet up when they are all done. top idea heard it here first! ;) :D show the Fat Bike lot how its done as a smaller niche than them! :D

Haha yeah I know what you mean this one is gonna cost me over £200! Little bugger! Yeah I hope there is a few more of these bikes out there. National meet sounds cool!

haha! Dont they always, a few quid here and there and even a budget build is enough to make the hundred-quid-bike masses wince!
National meet is a must!, Bonus if it's Oooop North, am well up for that. PS if you spot any bargain reasonable wheels LMK! ;) Cheers

Yeah I'd also seen that vid, wheels wise check out bankrupt cycles on eBay 14" inch red, black and others. £12. 95 posted each end.

I did an half assed search and didnt find those yesterday but thanks for the heads up those are ideal. This micro DMR of mine might get completed fast now, considering brakeless!... :D

Here it is with Funn soljam cranks fitted on a 36T ring, I have to admit I've taken too much paint off the left hand crank to make it fit, so a little pot of humbrle satin black is needed! oops. (thats why left crank is out of sight!

Back