Miller dynamo lights set vintage (working!!)

Kwan4137

Retro Newbie
Hello,

I have a working set of some vintage Miller bike lights complete with dynamo and wires I'm looking to sell.

The front and rear lights have one or two small dents in them, none of which effect the performance, and polish up to a nice shine as you can see in the pictures. The dynamo is smooth and the whole system works, (I had one of the bulbs in the front light replaced). The front light actually has three different settings which control the direction the beam of light is directed. I took some pictures of the lights working; they are certainly a great addition to any vintage build.

As you can also see from the pictures the fittings suffer a from rust and the chrome is not perfect anymore. I could polish between the grooves on the dynamo head either - I'm sure it could be cleaned up a bit. I also have a (quite) rusty fitting for the front light on the front forks that I can throw in if anybody wants.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1616326...7633138828779/

price: £18 + postage (open to suggestions/offers!) PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Item in Leeds

Back