The ultimate RETROBIKE related car reg'

There's a very thin, and slightly fuzzy, line between decent private plates, and twattish ones. If I ever had one, it likely wouldn't mean much to anyone who didn't know me.

@Captaincosmic, while you have a very valid reason for using one, you're hardly in a majority group. Most people who use one just to disguise the age of their car are probably rather sad & empty individuals.

I would agree that in most cases plates are used for vanity alone but at the end of the day even though i am not the most liberal i have to say its harmless fun and who can judge how hardworking folk spend their money

I've got nothing against you captaincosmic, its just, or so I thought friendly banter. I will admit sarcasm, the alleged lowest form of wit, doesn't always read well. All my posts, either in reply to yours or otherwise were written in jest and assumed read and replied to as such and no offence to you or anyone else was intended.

Viz Top Tip: Save money on expensive personalised car number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing plate – Mr KVL 741Y

Even less chance of a consensus here than the 'greased taper' thread! By definition a very personal topic. I for one find the blatant vanity of it all quite laughable, however there can be examples where deliberately selected numbers can - arguably :| - look quite cool, below a well known example...

this is been an interesting thread lol

I like Boxsters. The boxster issue is always one that has made me smile. its a whole different car to a 911, beautifully balanced and better handling. Just because they are both Porsches doesnt mean they are the same car. A lot of the negative talk stems from jealousy. No i dont own one, but if i could afford one i would as im a petrol head who loves cars. Truth be told if i had the money and space i would have one of every car ever built. But thats just me.

Here is a pic of a bike:
velocipede.jpg

Noting wrong with the Boxster sure its not as good as a 911 but it's not 911 price

RadNomad":z7cm3t0p said:
Even less chance of a consensus here than the 'greased taper' thread! By definition a very personal topic. I for one find the blatant vanity of it all quite laughable, .

Hammer nail head.

So after the one m900 plate pic the whole thread goes sideways and everyone gets bananas about the moral value of a vanity plate. :shock: :?:

Back