What the chuff do you call..

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having brain freeze.
For my 96 Canti Lavadome... the long clear tube which covers the brake cable from the front stop, along the tube tube and thru the dog collar.

cant think of the right word to throw a hit up on ebay.

or any links?

thanks in advance

Split some old gear cables and rip out the liner.
Is there any point to covering the exposed cable anyway? Is it just to protect the paint when a legs rubs the cable against the frame?

How about heat shrink sleeve, you could even heat shrink it to the cable leaving enough at the end for actuation.

HI stew, yeah apprciate its not the most vital of parts but as one well worn one came off, fancied sticking a new one back on.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Charlieboy28":1uuzhe8p said:
check out clarks dirt shield kits, comes with the sleeving you are after
Doesn't fit avid flak jacket ferrules though, too narrow in diameter, just in case anyone thinks this is great and buys a lot of it :oops:

ishaw":2mgbh2pp said:
Charlieboy28":2mgbh2pp said:
check out clarks dirt shield kits, comes with the sleeving you are after
Doesn't fit avid flak jacket ferrules though, too narrow in diameter, just in case anyone thinks this is great and buys a lot of it :oops:

hmmm, im due to use some with goodridge ferrules, wonder if i will have the same issue

I can measure the diameter of the clarks stuff tonight and let you know if that helps?

Back