A.R.T products

dav101

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i know ART produced stems and handlebars, but did they produce seatposts too? or any other components for that matter? i foolishly gave my bars away as i didn't need them at the time :facepalm: but kept the stem as it was the correct length for me

Interesting, no idea baout seatposts. I have an ART stem which i took off my bike, and hadn't heard of them. Nicely made though

Art stuff was targeted at the paper round money market. Kalloy uno seat post would go nicely.

Think I've got a set of ART bars (straight, not risers) in the garage somewhere doing nothing...

Did they actually make them or rebadge Kalloy/'Similar nice but not a bling brand' stuff ?

I see from that link they do make thier own stuff, but did they always as it looks similar to Kalloy stuff (clubroost/Uno etc)

now you mention it, the bars i had were very similar to the club roost bars my mate had on his bike but he had a brace on his.
wouldn't surprise me if this was the case as it still goes on today, especially with the lower end hubs

Back