Any interest in a 99 GT Xizang or a STS XCR 1000?

horshamhornet

Devout Dirtbag
I'm asking the question I never thought I would..... Should I shouldn't I?

These are both bikes I could only dream of back in the day and the harsh reality is that now I own them I just don't use them enough to warrant having them so is it time for them to go to a new home?

If so would there be interest on here before a possible eBay sale, either as complete bikes or just parts?

The Xizang was bought around 4 years ago as a NOS frame from america and is 18 c-c with 98 SIDS, and a modern-ish drive train of SRAM xO, XTR Crossmax wheels and is in great condition

The STS is also 18" and is built as close to original as I could make it with XTR952 kit, first gen Crossmax and Sid forks and shock, it got a brand new set of original decals last year at £45 and is in great condition too

As I said I'm just asking the question but perhaps you can help me decide, the link to pictures is here

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=177606

haha, when you don't need one, they are everywhere. They shoukld both sell easily, especially the xizang... just remember, you can almost get as much just for the frame as the whole bike.

Back