small bike for my petite sister.

adlyhobart

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
as above looking for a £2-300 bike for my sister. i was going to service her current bike but when i saw it i decided she needed a new one. it weighs 19.5 kg!!
she is quite dinky so would need a 14-15 inch frame or 16 at the very worst. what ya got guys? cheers

Does it have to be a post '97 bike? I have a lovely 1994 Barracuda A2MS for sale. I think it's a 12" frame though so reading your post more closely may be a tad small. Let me know if you want to know more.

hi, yes i have seen that bike and its lovely but going to be too dinky for her. many thanks for asking. ad

still got the custom pearl white stumphopper frame doing nothing in my shed! with a few bits on it!

zetecmk2":2tqthunk said:
still got the custom pearl white stumphopper frame doing nothing in my shed! with a few bits on it!

would prefer a full build but never say never. pop me a pic and some details if you dont mind please. cheers

I have a rebuilt steel diamond back axis true temper frame set powder coated light blue with mostly new parts 21 speed stx shifters brand new, new brakes, xt rear mech and folding 2.1 maxis high rollers very light. If that interest you. £270 posted.

My girlfriend is thinking of selling her Cube,Acid, in black its mint condition and been used only a couple of times.
Pretty sure its a 14" frame, can check.
Pm me if you would like more information.

Back