Going Vegan

yagamuffin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So my girlfriend has been vegan for a few years and I have decided to join her...
Are there any vegans on here? I have one big question, what is the best milk alternative for tea? So far almond milk is looking a winner, anything better?

The best advice i can give for anyone going veggie or vegan....don't have any friends around for 2 weeks

as your tummy gets used too real rather than processed food it goes into massive overdrive and you fart not only for England but also Great Britian

yagamuffin":2nujwbtw said:
I'm a regular farting machine anyway so no change there!
Well things are just going to get windier! Take up sailing?

I couldnt 'go vegan', I am too into my meats and dairy products to give it up. The day someone tells me I can't eat a bit of brie or antipasti is the day I go on a killing spree!

would love to be a vegy;but love kebabs /chicken madras owt with chicken in
meatfeast pizzas infact if I gave up meat ide be more depressed than normal :D

Cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, we wouldn't have 'em if we didn't eat 'em. Synthetics have taken over the by products.

Forget vegan go paleo, it's what nature intended.

Vegan is one of the least healthy diets out there, but if you want to do it, good luck.

We are omnivores, and need both meat and vegetable for a balanced diet

:evil: Two words that should never be seen together - vegetarian sausage.

I have no problem with veggies but they should make up new names not pretend things are something they're not such as SAUSAGES :evil:

Pyro Tim":37afr0e7 said:
Vegan is one of the least healthy diets out there, but if you want to do it, good luck.

We are omnivores, and need both meat and vegetable for a balanced diet
if we are supposed to eat meat from the start;did adam and eve have a cooker
and how come it took so long to invent the microwave :D

The History Man":27z3kps4 said:
:evil: Two words that should never be seen together - vegetarian sausage.

I have no problem with veggies but they should make up new names not pretend things are something they're not such as SAUSAGES :evil:

I have a real beef (or pork) with that too, in order for a sausage to be labeled as a sausage in the UK it has to have a minimum of something like 42% meat content otherwise it has to be labeled as something else like 'Banger' so WHY do the veggie ones get away with it? Grrrrrrr! :evil:

Back to the OP's question, I can't stand any of these dairy free things but even I can almost tolerate the almond stuff so i'd say it's probably the best :LOL:

Back