How many bikes is TOO MANY

Sadly i may have just pushed my Wife to breaking point with my new arrival :D

I dont think she would have a problem if i actually rode them :oops:

I do ride all 3 of my riders, and she rides hers sometimes. She's not overly happy granted. I've borrowed a garage, and will have to give it back soon. No idea what I'll do with everything then!

Daugs, I tell my wife she should be happy I'm out in the Bike Garage rather that at the corner bar or the strip club. Also every bike I own was purchased with the proceeds from other bike sales so she can't complain that I am sending us to the poorhouse.

A wise man once said : "I have 1 woman and 150 cars. See, women know this : Would you prefer your man to come home reeking of transmission fluid rather than cheap perfume?"

As for me, 4 riders (2 of them need major overhauls soon) and 2 projects that just don't get started.

When I got to 11 I sold a few that didn't really mean anything to me.. Now I have 7 and will be culling again soon.

a friend of mine lost count, but he has more then a couple of 100 bikes...

I had 13 until Friday when I sold my zaskar and lava dome.

Going to get the fleet down to 6 eventually

Kirbdug :D

14. It was higher but I got it down. 14 seems to be a magic number - as soon as I go lower the eBay or for sale section gods put something out there that is too tempting. Bugger I forgot one. It's 15. I need to get shot of some more. :roll: Just remembered another. It's 16. This is totally out of control :LOL:

Back