Mountain Mayhem M2 racer!!

Nice Heathy, solid build :cool:

Glad the wheels went to a good home :D

Heathy would you mind letting me know the frame number for your M2, im trying to ID a specialized frame I pick up and tell if its a stumpjumper or rockhopper. Hopefully the frame number will help.

Jerky, will do mate. Just tell me where to look first :oops: I thought it was under the BB, but all i can see is the plastic cable guide :?

Nice build there Heathy - the gorilla will see you coming in the dark on that one!

heathy":3s4nqetn said:
Jerky, will do mate. Just tell me where to look first :oops: I thought it was under the BB, but all i can see is the plastic cable guide :?

heh thats where mine was, other than that no idea, if you do stumble accross it let me know.

Cheers!

M2's are great. Nice looking build. How long is that stem, looks huge :shock:

on my M2 , the serial number is on the inside of the left drop pout . it starts 95S

Just got in from a 20 mile blast on it :D And it's just awesome to ride, so fast, and climbs really really well. Only one small problem, the rear brake pad fell out, it seems ive lost this tiny split pin that holds the pads in place :shock: I had to steal the one from the front and ride with no front brake :LOL: Only a small hi -cup ;)
Looks like this bike will actually be ridden often :)

All this talk of M2's has prompted me to get my old favourite from the cupboard and will begin the build today,going have to be old/new school because thats all the parts I have left.

Jerky
The number you were after on mine is 98S4M1 and then 4 numbers,the first two give the year and not sure whether the M denotes colour as mine is also the Mango as they called it

Latest posts

Back