Large Santa Cruz Superlight SOLD

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Bought his of Ebay a week or so ago, plans have changed, so it's back up for sale here before it hits Ebay again..

Large Santa Cruz Superlight mountain bike frame w/ Fox Float R shock. Includes seatpost clamp and FSA headset.

These frames get great reviews by everyone who's tried them and this one looks gorgeous and performs as new. It only weighs 2.5kg (the same as many steal hardtail frames) and has 100mm travel through the fox Float R rear shock. It uses the same principal as Orange 5s etc with just one pivot point, making it ideal for mucky UK riding conditions.

As I'm sure you can see in the photos, it looks lovely. It does have the very odd light mark / bit of cable rub here and there when you look closely but nothing that detracts from how it looks and certainly nothing that detracts from it's performance. The 'Santa Cruz' stickers have a couple of small scuffs but these aren't particularly noticeable and are readily available if you do with to replace them. The swingarm has absolutely no play through the pivot and the shock works perfectly with no oil or air weeps or marks to the tube. The rebound damping also works as it should. Please take a look at the photobucket pictures to get an accurate idea of the excellent idea of this frame.

Full Geometry:
http://www.santacruzbikes.co.uk/geometr ... rlight.asp

This frame uses standard 1 and 1/8th fork steerers and a 27.2mm diameter seatpost. It takes a standard 9mm quick release rear wheel and has standard rear disc brake mounts and V Brake mounts [posts not supplied].

Re: Large Santa Cruz Superlight

Teflonshoey":2omkv48e said:
What part of the UK do you reside to possibly save on postage?

Cheers.

London; but postage is included in the sale price :cool:

i had one.........very light and very fast and simple ride.........sizing used to be a bit weird....large seemed to fit medium and large riders as i recall.........very nice no nonsense proper riding frames :D

Please can you confirm if the frame is still available and would you be open to offers? Cheers

Back