Purbecks ride.....31st march

having a closer look there are lost of little deviations you can make to that route depending on weather conditions, grockel density etc. its a fun place to get lost, I rarely ride the same route twice and there's always a pub in walking distance

That was the hardest I've found that route for a long time too Luke, so it wasn't just you!
I had absolutely nothing left by the time I got home.
It was that head wind all the way back that was the killer.

I'm deffo up for doing a similar route again sometime soon :D

makster":2ezghswc said:
That was the hardest I've found that route for a long time too Luke, so it wasn't just you!

Me too,can't wait for the next one...hopefully be fitter too :D

makster":1tz3j1nu said:

not surprising, how did your ankle hold up?

stocko":3l9esgtw said:
makster":3l9esgtw said:

Me too,can't wait for the next one...hopefully be fitter too :D
stop being so modest, you were the strongest of the lot of us :LOL:

I'd be up for another ride for sure...went out on my "modern" Marin full suss today. Think I have got more used to the Team and BV as it seemed a very upright ride position which took a bit to get used to! That and it was a bitch on the road getting to the woods! I think the retro in me is taking over...although the full suss was nice and comfy on the bumpy stuff and I felt more confident on it...Maybe a retro hardtail is the next thing I "need"! :LOL:

wookiee":1qjmc868 said:
makster":1qjmc868 said:
Some video from the day too.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJRDo6T ... e=youtu.be
My clumsy gloved fingers meant that the decent into Corfe didn't record :roll:

Thanks to Gravymonster for the gopro chest mount! First attempt with it, and now know I need to tilt it more :D

That looks cool mate! That last downhill looked awesome sorry to have missed that bit! (my arse does look big tho! :LOL: )

I was glad to have bouncy forks for that last one

Back