Suntour Superbe (Pro) Rear Derailleur, Chrome mudguards

EPR

Old School Hero
Hi everyone,

I'm after a couple of things to finish my latest builds. I'm in Richmond/Kingston and am happy to pick up around London/Surrey or to pay for postage:

- Suntour Superbe rear derailleur like this one: http://www.disraeligears.co.uk/Site/Sun ... 00%29.html
- OR Suntour Superbe Pro rear derailleur.

- Also after light, full, chrome alloy mudguards, hammered finish would be amazing. Tokyofixed have a set that I'm considering but, because it's only my commuter, thought I'd check if there's anything used going!

- Campagnolo Monoplanar Callipers. Absolutely love the shape of these, so the more accentuated the better! Not looking to spend more than £30-35 so I don't mind if they've seen a bit of action... Sorted, this is a great forum!

- Simplex Retrofriction friction shifters. Have read great things about these so thought it might be nice to give them a try. Preferably after the ones with the teardrop cut-out. Around £20-25 on these would be ideal! Sorted!

Let me know if you have anything to match please,
Thanks for looking!
Elias

Re: Quill Road Pedals (Suntour?), Silver rack, chrome mudgua

Added a couple more items, hope it's okay if I bump this so it's seen...

I have a pair of mudguards, will be in Richmond area in a couple of weeks...I'll get a pic together, PM a reminder!

Bump!

Priority number one is now that Suntour Superbe Pro rear derailleur (thank you, summer, for negating the need for mudguards!).
Just to warn you I don't think I can spend more than £40 on it so I'm preferably after something that's not in the greatest aesthetic condition but perfect mechanical order.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up! Already watching it, have a feeling it'll fetch a fair amount of coin though...

If you are still looking, i have a Superbe Pro RG. It is in good condition, replaced as I went Ergo and kept it for the jockey wheels.

I am in Lower Kingswood and not looking for megabucks.

If you are a Suntour man, I have some new freewheels and a considerable number of new sprockets.

Roger.

Back