Cinder Cone pubbike NOW £85 SOLD

Re: Kona Lava Dome and Cinder Cone frames

Easter Bunny Bump :LOL:

might build up the Cinder Cone next week so could be for sale as a cheap single speed work/pub bike :LOL:

Thanks for looking

Tony ;)

Might be interested in the Lava Dome.
Any close ups of the damaged canti stud? I see you have a bolt screwed in there

Cheers

djc1245":1glrdxpb said:
Might be interested in the Lava Dome.
Any close ups of the damaged canti stud? I see you have a bolt screwed in there

Cheers

hello mate it had one side broken off so ground them down and put some short hex heads in so below that threads are good could be tapped out bigger for screw ins etc. please bare in mind though this is always gonna be a banger bike, there's dings and dents top tube and paint chips, hence £25 price. I've had lots of enquiries folk wanting to convert to disc etc but think this will never be more than a pub/work/rat bike having said that I used it for a year as a work bike and loved it and would still use it if it wasn't for the fact I now have around 10 bikes to build :shock:

can take the screws out and photo the threads if needed, bike is round my garage so that won't be till tomorrow

here's a couple of pics of it in work bike mode

264961_418205461548983_1859177142_n.jpg

423427_418205148215681_72046550_n.jpg

thanks for looking

Tony

Ok mate. Thanks for the reply. Was thinking about having disc tabs welded on and a respray, perhaps I will give it a miss.

Cheers anyway

djc1245":35jwuucy said:
Ok mate. Thanks for the reply. Was thinking about having disc tabs welded on and a respray, perhaps I will give it a miss.

Cheers anyway

No probs mate, good luck with the search for a good one ;)

Tony

Got couriers picking some other stuff on Tuesday...anyone want these in a box.....BUMP :)

Hi
Does the cindercone have a mech hanger? Cant really see in the pics

cocodemer":20bpg3cq said:
Hi
Does the cindercone have a mech hanger? Cant really see in the pics

good spot it did have a bolt on one when I got it, got lucky with the chain break when single speeding it and took it off, haven't got a clue where it is though as it was 4/5 yrs ago

Thanks

Tony

Back