Attachments

• DSC03242.JPG
    DSC03242.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC03238.JPG
    DSC03238.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 444
classen":268ouarl said:
looking good. How did your wheels turn out?

i haven't finalized the wheel yet. it's only the one front wheel. i had threaded the nipples by hand and eye just to get the spokes in the right pattern laced place. i've ordered a nipple driver off ebay to properly thread all the nipples the same equal amount to start off on the right foot, so i'm waiting to receive that before doing the final tightening.

in the meantime, i discovered there was a second set of RM logo decals over a first (original?) set on the frame. so i decided to peel off the second set to scan in and reproduce. i had already recreated the RM logo a few years back from catalogue/magazine scans but lost the art files i had made in a hard drive crash. :(

Attachments

• DSC03273.JPG
    DSC03273.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 417
Still waiting on my order of cables to arrive so I can get her up and running. But in the meantime this rare treat arrived to me today. Never seen or knew about this RM item. Big thanks goes out to Volvoshredder for his willingness to part with it. Will be a great finishing piece on the RM Ti.

Hope he likes my RM treat that I sent to him in exchange. ;)

Attachments

• DSC03349.JPG
    DSC03349.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC03348.JPG
    DSC03348.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 454
RockiMtn":2ixtydvq said:
Still waiting on my order of cables to arrive so I can get her up and running. But in the meantime this rare treat arrived to me today. Never seen or knew about this RM item. Big thanks goes out to Volvoshredder for his willingness to part with it. Will be a great finishing piece on the RM Ti.

Hope he likes my RM treat that I sent to him in exchange. ;)

You're welcome Frank!! I'm glad you like it. After seeing this build, I knew that bolt had to be on this bike. It would just be perfect. That and it couldn't go to a nicer guy. Enjoy! And thanks, as I do very much like my RM treat as well!

BTW, the bolt was purchased at a bike shop on Main Street in Vancouver that is now gone. I wish I remember the name, but the owner used to work at Rocky Mountain back in the day, and had a few rare items. I picked up two of those bolts still in original packaging, as well as this rare trade show item, which I convinced him to sell to me:

IMG_2280_001.jpg

As I still wait for delivery of the cables, I decided to do some tracing from my other frame and reproduce the Titanium decals.

Attachments

• DSC03371.JPG
    DSC03371.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC03368.JPG
    DSC03368.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 391
Having done the proper type setting and shadowing for the drive side, I've moved on to the non-drive side. Not much to work from, having only one very poor partial for the non-drive side decal. But enough is there in one or two key areas for me to judge how the shadowing should be. ;)

Attachments

• DSC03376.JPG
    DSC03376.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 373
Back