Purbecks ride.....31st march

Usually the week before, if you keep an eye on the main mayhem thread, most info will be shared there, I will of course inform of anything relevant also nearer the time :cool:

you sure it was only 27 feet Luke? ;) :twisted:

To be fair, they were long, hard climbs. I had to stop a couple of times to get my breath back

Pyro Tim":3w312kfd said:
you sure it was only 27 feet Luke? ;) :twisted:

To be fair, they were long, hard climbs. I had to stop a couple of times to get my breath back
So did i...... :LOL:

Good views and sounds like i missed a fun ride, but there will be others i am sure.

Can someone id those in picture 6, so i can put a usename to a face :p

widowmaker":31x9eqvd said:
Good views and sounds like i missed a fun ride, but there will be others i am sure.

From left to right:

Wookiee, Stocko, Pyrotim, Lumos2000 and Makster was taking the pic!

wookiee":1ad4tehu said:
widowmaker":1ad4tehu said:

From left to right:

Wookiee, Stocko, Pyrotim, Lumos2000 and Makster was taking the pic!

Thanks Buddy, just wanted to see how 'in shape' you all were - see if i could keep up :oops:

widowmaker":2tkiwgj0 said:
Thanks Buddy, just wanted to see how 'in shape' you all were - see if i could keep up :oops:

I would say a group with varying abilty! (I defo had to catch my breath on a couple of the climbs!!)

wookiee":1hlcf5yd said:
widowmaker":1hlcf5yd said:

I would say a group with varying abilty! (I defo had to catch my breath on a couple of the climbs!!)

I will bring my old steel bike and leave the carbon fibre garage queen at home, that way i can blame the bike :D

Back