Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would really help the training if the weather would sodding cheer up! (And if I had either of my bikes functioning!)

milko":3tpt9fj0 said:
It would really help the training if the weather would sodding cheer up! (And if I had either of my bikes functioning!)

The weather can't be that much different to down here in Winchester. It's been glorious over the weekend, and dry for about 2 weeks!

Pyro Tim":3hw2n4zf said:
milko":3hw2n4zf said:

The weather can't be that much different to down here in Winchester. It's been glorious over the weekend, and dry for about 2 weeks!

Trust me, it is!!!

Weve had nothing but Rain,Snow, Snow, Rain, Rain, Wind and Rain, Rain, Wind, and Snow...most days!!!!
Today is the first Sunny day for weeks.....but its still about 1 degrees out there!!!

And im in Essex!!!

Can't remember when I last rode without snow! Bit early for excuses isn't it? Actually no, you're right, it's never too early! :oops:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses (yet) but it would be nice to go out and come home still feeling my toes!

misteroo":2vdpesty said:
Pyro Tim":2vdpesty said:
milko":2vdpesty said:

Trust me, it is!!!

Weve had nothing but Rain,Snow, Snow, Rain, Rain, Wind and Rain, Rain, Wind, and Snow...most days!!!!
Today is the first Sunny day for weeks.....but its still about 1 degrees out there!!!

And im in Essex!!!

I can believe that, but Winchester isn't very far away ;)

milko":3rdzwv3a said:
Lets put it this way, if it stays this cold much longer I will be buying a turbo!

Turbos are brilliant - I leave mine in full view so I can look at it and think 'sod that, I'm going for a ride in the snow' - works every time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back