Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

I had Cav pegged for this, he showed some grit at MSR last week. Alas Super Sagan strikes again. And crosses the line doing a wheelie!

4000267562450.jpg

kaiser":1yex871c said:
I had Cav pegged for this, he showed some grit at MSR last week. Alas Super Sagan strikes again. And crosses the line doing a wheelie!

4000267562450.jpg

i thought cannondale could have got him some gloves,and i bet cancellara choked on his dinner seeing that wheelie . also good to see froome doing his old trick of attacking another sky rider in yellow !!!!!!

what a superb ride today by cancellara.the power of the man was unbelivable on the last patersberg climb was, just stunning

He'll be a marked man again for sure, so sad the last few years the amount of wheelsuckers on Canc's tail. But if he can pick the perfect spot to shake them though then he'll do it. Nice to see Sagan didn't just sit on his wheel. I'd love to see Stannard do something at P-R, I reckon he could chug it out as well.

he was a marked man today,but there was no going to stay with him. probably good for boonen that he was not there,i am affraid tommy would not have been able to hold on. sagan,s day will come,at only 23 he has a good 5 years to build his strength.

matthew71":3ojbctaf said:
what a superb ride today by cancellara.the power of the man was unbelivable on the last patersberg climb was, just stunning

averaged 49,3 km/h to the finish from there :shock:

Sagan and Roelandt managed 46 km/h together

strong as a ox, thought the commentator go a bit carried away with the "killing sagan" comments lol

must be a stong fav for the paris roubaix, hopefully some strong cross winds and driving rain will add to next sundays armchair entertainment

yo-eddy":35jg9w35 said:
matthew71":35jg9w35 said:

averaged 49,3 km/h to the finish from there :shock:

Sagan and Roelandt managed 46 km/h together

you have to remember that he has allready done 250 km,and i dont see anyone holding him at roubaix. sagan is not riding,boonen is out.it is hard to see where a challenge will come from

Back