Purbecks ride.....31st march

Pyro Tim":2mksmh80 said:
you coming at all Ed?

I have just sent you a pm, i shall have to sit this one out :( :( . My mind wants to go but my body (from the knees down) cant do it, i did get the roadbike out but after a couple of miles was in agony :oops:

Hopefully in the near future it would be nice to tag along to an improntu ride :p

I'll be having to ride my modern bike again today I'm afraid :oops:
I promise to make amends for my sins by taking lots of pics and video :D

It got a little warm over my way, strangely i found myself pining for bike ride today :cry:

But being sidelined i couldnt, so i went to the shed and replaced some bearings in my pedals :p

Was a top ride for me, nice to meet some like minded guys in the flesh. And really good weather/conditions. That climb up the chalky hill towards Corfe was a mudda fecker though! But the down the other side made it almost worthwhile. Now I love my bike, but as the only rider with rigid forks it was a boneshaker!

Mark took some pics so hope to see some of those soon.

wookiee":3tbetlpu said:
Was a top ride for me, nice to meet some like minded guys in the flesh. And really good weather/conditions. That climb up the chalky hill towards Corfe was a mudda fecker though! But the down the other side made it almost worthwhile. Now I love my bike, but as the only rider with rigid forks it was a boneshaker!

Mark took some pics so hope to see some of those soon.

we climbed back up that downhill! I've done most of it on rigid before, it's not that bad!

Luke, it can't be that bad ;)

Latest posts

Back