Anodising - who can do this?

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After missing some green cranks, I'm thinking about having some done instead. Who/where might offer this service? Looking for the green colour a la ringle and Chris king.

i'm sure there's a member on here that does as i remember seeing a post of a middleburn spider that had been done, looked ace too,trouble is i can't remember who :facepalm: but i'm sure they'll turn up if you persevere

EDIT: found the thread, seems i got my wires crossed, was a reccomendation from a member viewtopic.php?f=3&t=240869&hilit=anodised+spider

ishaw":1erlo18w said:
After missing some green cranks, I'm thinking about having some done instead. Who/where might offer this service? Looking for the green colour a la ringle and Chris king.
Yellow pages app will bring up doezen of local outlets for this.

Or buy a kit and DIY it.

dav101":gjhqgofo said:
i'm sure there's a member on here that does as i remember seeing a post of a middleburn spider that had been done, looked ace too,trouble is i can't remember who :facepalm: but i'm sure they'll turn up if you persevere

EDIT: found the thread, seems i got my wires crossed, was a reccomendation from a member viewtopic.php?f=3&t=240869&hilit=anodised+spider

Yup would definitely recommend. He was recommended to me by Rampage and if you have another component in the colour you want, send it and he'll do his best to match it. Turnaround was fast too.

I found a lot of places listed in yellow pages etc struggle to supply colours as they are set up for mostly industrial stuff (large quantities in silver or black).

Steve was very helpful with good communication and was a good price. :D :D email is on the website.

Back