Retrobike Rider

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!hYFCbsJ3W4kBQv6YY2k2w~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!hYFCbsJ3W4kBQv6YY2k2w~~60_58.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 404
  • $(KGrHqF,!k8FC4G!6+M8BQv6T)ORfw~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!k8FC4G!6+M8BQv6T)ORfw~~60_58.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 404
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice, and categorically not a zaskar.

Some nice looking bikes/frames in the auction pics.

I remember my local Yamaha dealer having twin shock Yamaha bmx's in around 80 ish I think
Sort of a Schwinn stingray but with rear shocks on it ,think they had drum brakes too

I wasn't aware that bitd there were quite so many options. I discovered cycle speedway as a concept when I discovered my next door neighbour was doing it, now this. What else was out there?

mikee":2frmz6ce said:
I remember my local Yamaha dealer having twin shock Yamaha bmx's in around 80 ish I think
Sort of a Schwinn stingray but with rear shocks on it ,think they had drum brakes too

I have the Yamaha Moto Bike ad sitting on the back seat of my car along with some old pics. I will try to remember to bring it in and scan it today.

Done. I remember seeing 2 or 3 of them sitting in the showroom of my local Yamaha dealer back in 74(ish).

MotoBike_zps53fa5373.jpg

Almost forgot. There's a NOS 95 Mongoose Aftershock w. Answer Pro Forx frameset hanging in the BMX section of my LBS.

bike2_copy38_lg.jpg

Latest posts

Back