1991 Trek 8700 Pro SAD day!!

Chickenball

Retro Guru
:(

Up for sale is this gem of a bike. I swear I have maybe ridden 10km with this thing. I have babied it, papered it, and treated it like gold! You will be getting the following:

18.5 Frame (bb to top of seat tube)
Fork
Headset
Titec Carbon seatpost
Seat QR
Orange Oury grips
Titec bar ends
Orange Specialized cage

THe frame has its nicks (bottom bracket, rear triangle, and chainstay) but is immaculate! More detailed pics this weekend. I will consider shipping to the UK but I would prefer to ship to North America (PP gift). Last time I shipped a COMPLETE bike to the UK it was approximately $180US 5day guarantee. States side and NA should be a bit cheaper but contact me for shipping costs. If I don't get any takers on the site I will throw it up on EBay.com

You will NOT be dissapointed with this bike! I am reluctant to let this go....but I got something that is more dear to my heart (from 1992) and I won't be doing a reveal until it is complete!

$400USD obo +shipping costs.

RetroBuildProjects003.jpg

RetroBuildProjects004.jpg

P1050033.jpg

Finished pic a couple of months ago.....
P1050117.jpg

Here is a link to the semi build.....
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154863

MOre detailed pics coming this Easter weekend!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If i had the cash, i would buy it. I have It's sister in the shed. It's a trek 2300 pro road bike in yellow. Also composite top, seat and downtubing. Rides delicious.

Greetz Paul

Back